Oh, I caught you peeking!
So you want to know “My Story” and whether or not I am qualified to be your guide through the wonderful world of Scentsy?
Well, here is a top 10 list about me in no particular order:
1. I’m short (5’1”)
2. Married to a disabled US Marine since 2005 & have 2 Schrocklettes
3. I talk a lot, a lot
4. I love to give away FREE stuff. Try me!
5. Would die without the internet
6. Just moved to Lexington, SC in 2017
7. Love the mountains
8. Am a clean freak
9. Favorite colors are purple and yellow
10. Will talk your ear off about the growth, possibility, and potential of selling Scentsy like me. You wanna be like me, don't you?
I signed up to be a consultant on October 16, 2009, and today I am a Scentsy SuperStar Director with an unbridled enthusiasm for the company and the products we sell. Scentsy has changed my life and redefined my family's future. I LOVE my business and take it very seriously. Customer satisfaction, making a difference in the community, and consultant training are all my #1 passion.
As a Scentsy consultant I have 3 goals:
1. Make homes across the world smell fantastic - Ok so world olfactory domination sounds kind of scary, but it’s fun I swear!
2. Host many parties so I can meet new people and give away FREE stuff
3. Continue to build the “In-A-Scent Fun” Team so that I can teach others how to party, share, and sniff for fortune and fame (or a paycheck, whatever)
Are you in the mood for some In-A-Scent Fun?
I would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact me anytime.
Independent Scentsy SuperStar Director
catch me on Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, or Instagram @inascentfun
What's warming in my home